Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ready for an adventure...

Life is busy. Dance rehearsals all this week.
Dance concert, Friday and Saturday. Come if you can! It's at Viewmont. :)
AP tests are next week, along with my birthday and prom.
All I can think of that I want for my birthday is shoes.. And I don't need more shoes.
Should I go with gray vans or red toms?
Give me your opinion please.

I'm missing my brother a lot.
I miss hanging out with him and running random errands.

I got pulled over for the first time yesterday.
It was scary.
Didn't even get a warning though, so that was nice.
Just need to remember to stop for 3 seconds at those stop signs. Hah.

Been happier lately. For no reason at all.
It might be because I haven't been at work in a while..
I love most of the people I work with.. If I worked with Linds every night it'd be easier to be happier.
It's just a stressful job.
But I need the money..
After these busy two weeks I'll be back to working.
Blehhh.

This summer Elise and I are going to Cali for our senior trip.
So excited.
Beach every day.
Photoshoots.
Getting tan.
SUN.
Shopping.
Excitement beyond belief.
Booked the hotel today!
Talked about flights..
It's just downright, overwhelmingly, exciting.
I can't think about it too much because then I just go into slacker mode and want to give up on school altogether.
Must remain strong.

I love my friends.
I honestly don't have a lot of close friends that I feel like I can turn to.
But those few people who I trust and love: thank you.
You mean the world to me.

Tomorrow is a new day and the beginning of a new week.

Goals:

Smile. Every day.
Be nice and try and talk to people in my dance class.. I don't fit in with the most of them, but I'll be spending the entire week with them so I might as well try.
Eat a lot healthier. I've been eating junk lately.
Save money.
Wear my retainer every night.
Try something new every day.
Pray every night.

Just be happy. :)

This looks like a depressing picture of me; it's not. Just serious.


xoxo Laura.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Toms.

Rachel said...

You have to get me a postcard!! :) A cool one!