Sunday, May 1, 2011

When all else fails.. Blog it out.

a.;ejklrnh;wlai34jr;lawjr;lasej;lfjaselkfjl;asejf;lksdjavrbwnmph5g8wvtuelicdu;feigrjy5wjgquk;fgt7gjursdmh;ngwn;efo4mhe;liwu;
okay. sorry, i'm done with that now.

do you ever have so much pent up anger and frustration and excitement and annoyance and anxiety inside of you that you just want to explode?

Yeah. I'm feeling that.
I pant like a dog; short little breaths, releasing everything I'm feeling.
Or I type, like so. (above)

There is so much inside of me right now.
I can hardly explain.
And that's why I'm blogging.
I've gotta let it all out.

To this picture below: I say YES.


AP tests need to end so then all I have to truly focus on is the drama that people create.
And that I get mixed up in...
Everyone loooves their drama.
That's fine. That's life.

I just wanna run; in my case, jogging.
I want to go shopping and buy cute, ridiculous things, that people are outraged by.
--Going shopping soon! Once I have a free day. :)
I want to eat fruit every single morning.
Sometimes, I just want to chuck my phone across the room and stop texting people. --Sometimes I do.
I want to sleep in my car.
It's serene in there.
I just want to be.
Is that too much to ask?

I love who I am, but sometimes I wish I could just start over.Ya know? Different town, different people, clean slate.
I would if I could.

I love every person in my life..
They all just take turns frustrating me.

But what would I do without them?
:]

2 comments:

Taylor Ashley said...

this is the best post i have read in weeks, thanks for your inspiration! you seriously made my day with this post i serioulsy needed it so much!
and its so true, im sorry your frustrated! but way to keep your head up and be positive, thats
something we all need to accumulate at one point in life!
[:[:

love this post!

Maddalena said...

lovely!