Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just Talking To Myself

Yes, I wish I had an easier job. I can't stand my job.
But you're lucky to have one.. A lot of people don't.


Yeah, I wish people didn't lie to me; it's like a regular occurrence lately.

It's fine, that's people for you.
"You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself."



I wish people kept their promises,

they don't, so get used to it. No one is perfect.


I wish my bank account was bottomless.

Hey, at least there is something in there, right?


And I have always wished that I could change someone's life. For the good.

And maybe, just maybe, someday you will.


I wish I wasn't so sore.

But that's okay. The muscles are just getting stronger.
You are getting stronger.



Just wishing to myself.
Life'll be okay.
I know it will.
Maybe I'm meant for little things.
And maybe I'm meant for huge things..
I am just going to have to wait and see.

I didn't realize until one of my friends started doin it, but I constantly complain.
I complain on my blog.
I complain on facebook.
I complain at work.
I complain at school.
I complain to my family.

LIFE IS HARD. GET OVER IT AND BE HAPPY.
There is never going to be a time for more than a day where everything is absolutely perfect.
So accept it and move on.
Mmkk self?
Mmk.

Love.
I hope you find everything you're looking for..

No comments: