Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stuck

This is a good kinda stuck.
I'm stuck in this really happy place. Where nothing gets to me.
No, not everything is perfect, which is unfortunate.
But.
I am mature and calm about things that frustrate me.
I break rules; I've been wearing black with brown, and yes, gold jewelry with silver jewelry.
I say goodbye, I smile, I know things will be okay.
I don't worry about calories, I focus on my style, I have my Christmas shopping done.
I'm so excited to give to others.
I've been dating. -this song is perfect for this post bee t dub.
I've been blasting much a lot. Happy music, mind you.

[Don't get me wrong, I'm my normal, crazy, immature self. Just a much better version.]

It's like an epiphany. An explosion of perfection. A settling of contentment.


This week I did a lot of shopping. Scratch that, this month I did a lot of shopping. Shopping makes people feel good. At least it makes me feel good.

A beautiful, purple, Nat Kaplan vintage suede jacket.
A vintage gold watch.
Black ankle boots.
Feather Headband.
Chunky knit scarves.
Much more. Too much more?

So what is on everyone's Christmas List?
I couldn't think of much this year. But if I had all the money in the world, I would by myself these babies right here: Jeffrey Campbell Roks Wedge. Mmm baby.

So one of my greatest friend's took this picture below. Unedited. Cool, huh? No, I don't have a pink streak. Thanks for that sun.

It's absolutely how I feel right now. The sun is shining, and life is good. Long Live.


Life is joyful, and I'm downright pleased.

Right now my main challenges are keeping my attention focused in school, getting the dances down for our concert, and deciding on a college [Weber, the U, or SUU. Whichever will pay for me to dance there].
Oh, and I need to prep a solo for my college auditions.. Bleh.
But I'm happy and grateful to be here for the ride. I feel like this contentment is going to stay for a while.
Thank heavens.

Thanks for listening to the rant. Love and happiness to all.

P.S. Purple = links
P.P.S. New music playlist. Yum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go ahead and break those rules! enjoy your life your way!
darling, i left you an award on my blog!
xoxo, jamie

Eva said...

such a great picture!

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com