Saturday, November 27, 2010

Novemberish

Thanksgiving is over. It was adequate. Nice.
I went black friday shopping. 2 AM. I know. Crazy. And I loved every second of it. I am so happy to have shared it with Elise and Al. They are the greatest.

Ali being home has been FUN. F- U- N. It's like a piece of me has been returned. I won't lie, I'm jealous of her roomates. I want her back. And she hasn't even left. Ha. She leaves tomorrow though. But we will keep "fighting dragons" with each other. mwah. love you hun. i miss her already.

the past few days have been filled with sleeping over, ridiculous amounts of shopping, tasty food runs [I am amazed at how cheap Chilli's take out chips and salsa are. Definitely a great investment.], playing kemps, speed, talking about boys and life, the random dogpile on Elise's bed (I'm still sore. Thanks girls :P haha), playing board games with my family, Shelby's birthday, seeing sweet Gracelyn and Koda bear, and many more exciting adventures.

I am loving life right now. I cannot go back to school. I seriously do not want to.. It's been so great having my friends here, having my family, no school, no work.. Sigh. I don't want to go back to reality. Reality sucks.

Now I've just got to hold out for christmas break. Whew. I can do it. Right? ........ Right.

P.S. Applying for college sucks. I still haven't made a decision. Right now I think it's a tie between SUU and Weber.. Mmm.

Well, love to all. I feel like today is payback for this whole week since I haven't worked.. 8 hour shift. Yikes. Hopefully it's slow. I feel like crying, because things are changing and I'm having to say goodbye to people again... I'll just think of it as a "see ya later."

xoox- Laur.

1 comment:

ali said...

I miss you too much:) Thanksgiving was AMAZING with you. i know what you mean about feeling like a piece of you came back...ugh it is missing again now that i'm back in Indiana:( See you soon darlin:)