Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I Love(d) About This Month

making new friends, ones who you feel will keep your secrets for all time.

going to the movies with friends. [Harrrrry Potta]

the sweet kid who wiped my whole car off when it snowed, while I sat inside.

my great friends who visited me at work on the slowest night ever.

looking at the snow; not driving in it, not going through it, just looking.

genuinely good, funny people.

learning from life lessons.

this song.

Nicky, for letting me borrow her dress for Christmas. It is beeeautiful.

when I delete someone's number from my phone and I can't remember who it was.

buying wonderful accessories from urban and forever21.

lookbook.

amazing comebacks by the jazz.

the fact that my Ali Boo:) is coming home this week. I need her gracious smile and warm heart.

buying cookies.

black friday shopping at the end of this week. tradition my girls!

getting notes of gratitude from people who are close to me and who aren't.

the chance to be grateful.


2 comments:

Sloany said...

Um...can I come black Friday shopping with you? I've never been before :P Also. The deletions of phone numbers. bahahah.

Nitro* (Nicholette Thorne-Smith) said...

You will look gorgeous in that dress! I better see pictures! So excited!!! :) Love ya Girl