Sunday, December 5, 2010

Psh.

I haven't been writing stuff lately. Ya wanna know why?

I think that I think I care what other people think.

Guess what, I don't. So I will type about whatever I darn well please :]

So. Hype me? Yes. I think you should. Here is my lookbook: Laura's Lookbook!

I don't care that much about it, it's not like I'm addicted, it's just fun and I mostly love getting inspiration off of other people's outfits. Btw. Those aren't my best outfits, usually I just don't get pictures of my outfits. Ugh. I feel like a lookbook wannabe. Maybe I am. So there.

Hah. Anyways, uhm, thought I'd get a little blogging in while I could, because this week is going to be INSANITY.

10 dance classes, extra dance rehearsals [dancing in front of the school!], raising money for Guadalupe [a school of underprivledged children that each year my school raises money to give these children Christmas. So far I have $140.], a date, work, and the Christmas dance.

INSANE. I know.

My life is hectic and crazy but I'm loving it. I think.. I don't really have much time to stop and think about it. Does anyone really care what I have to say about my busy life? It's doubtful. I lost a follower the other day.. Unfortunate. But life happens.

Just to finish this little post up, here is that beauty of a jacket, by Nat Kaplan, I was telling yall about last week. Suede baby.

Oh! And also, if you are looking for a fabulous blog, check out Steph. I adore her and her blog.

Yall have an amazing December, I can't wait for Christmas. xox -Laura.

2 comments:

Steph Romney said...

Gooooo Guadalupe! Thanks for the shout-out!:)

Madeleine said...

I can empathize with the hecticness. Thats how December is though. But only 18 days til Christmas!