Saturday, November 13, 2010

meeee

I'm not exactly up to forming complete sentences. Ha. I am exhausted.
So here are some incomplete sentences for you:

Bought:
1 ring
New wallet
1 hat- looks somewhat like: (although mine's gray. w/ white stitching)

Working, a lot. A lot. Liking it, loving the money. Our Christmas party is going to be BOMB.

Dance is great; Piece for Christmas is starting to come together, loving it. It's full of imagination. Love this picture below? :] I do.


Ah. Dance. School: Senioritis. BAD. Going to Weber, don't care about other options.

Been stumbling, been shopping. Working 8 hours tonight. $$$$$$.

This post was unimportant. I just thought I'd ramble for a few minutes. Post some pictures. The usual. That's how I do :] Ha.

Hope yall have an amazing Saturday. K I gottsata go. xxoo- Laura Lu

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I have a hat sort of like that. I love it!!