Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jus' Some Thoughts Real Quick

I LOVE GETTING LETTERS.
Wow. Missionaries are THE greatest. My brother just gave me some advice via snail mail that I wish he'd given me a long time ago. It would have saved me a lot of pain and heartbreak.
My brother is growing up so much, he is so funny, and so smart.
He promises me so much for the future. He is my best friend.
Look at him and his Brazilian comp! Cute.


Also Logan has been sending me some awesome pictures. Some awesome letters too. :) That red head is the best.


So yeah, the missionaries sound AWESOME. :] I can't wait till they get home. They are so important in my life.

What else? OH. Got my ACT score back. My grade point average also went up. And Laaaaaurrrra is gettting a schhholarshiiiip. 600 bucks baby. And that's ONLY THE BEGINNING. [I hope.]
Hm. Now that I have updated on crappy school stuff...

Not much else to say. Still dancing. Oh. Which reminds me.

Yesterday my family and I went and visited my great grandma. She is 103, and she is a HOOT. She makes me laugh my head off. I told her I am going to school and doing lots of dance and she said: "Oo!! That makes us friends!!" She used to dance and all that jazz :] She is beautiful and I think every person in this world can learn something from her. I am so blessed and privileged to know her and to have her as a part of this life. It feels like having a piece of my grandma with me.

I know the Lord is blessing my life every day. I have the greatest people I could ask for.

Oo. Guess what. Ali Boo is coming home for Thanksgiving. Yessssssss. I have missed her more than you can imagine. I can't WAIT to catch up.

To finish up here is a random outfit update ;) [I can't remember if I uploaded this one yet, if I did, bear with me. I have had many more fabulous outfits since this one, just haven't had the time to take pictures.]


So there you go. Oh man, and I bought this spectacular purple, vintage dress from a thrift store for 6 bucks, belted it, good. as. new.
I'll have to take some pictures of that as well.

K. I must be going now. I need to sleeeeep. Unfortunately.
Wouldn't it be great if I didn't need sleep?

K. xoxo Lots of love.
Laura :]

4 comments:

Rachel said...

CUTE brazilian comp :)

Hannah Elizabeth said...

love the Beatles shirt :-)

And thanks for following!

edepaige. said...

Ha. I thought you hated the Beatles?

Laura Em said...

That's what is funny, I do!! Lol, I hate them more than you can imagine. But a t shirt is a t shirt, not the end of the world.