Saturday, November 13, 2010

Better Than Revenge -Taylor Swift

These lyrics are great for screaming.
There isn't anyone I feel like this about in particular, just girls in general. Girls tend to think they are the bomb dot com. Newsflash, not really, sweetheart. :]
~
She lives her life like it's a party
And she's on the list.
She looks at me like I'm a trend
And she's so over it.
I think her ever present frown Is a little troubling.
She thinks I'm psycho
'Cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but

Sophistication isn't what you wear
Or who you know.
Or pushing people down
To get you where you wanna go.

They didn't teach you that in prep school
So it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses
Gives you dignity.

She's not a saint,
And she's not what you think,
She's an actress, Whoa.
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, Whoa.
~

xoxo to the girls who have enough self respect to not act this way.
I love my friends; the few girls on earth I get along with.

Hope your weekend was lovely, darlings.

P.S. A 20 year-old asked me for my number tonight... Weirdo.


No comments: