Thursday, September 30, 2010

Truly, this is the Life of A Laura.

I've been lacking motivation to blog lately..
I, the Laura, who blogs just about every day, has not felt up to it.
I'm such a blog addict.. Two days seems like an e t e r n i t y. So. I've decided to upload some photos about my life lately.

Strawberry oatmeal, calcium pill, fluids.
This has been my life the past week.
The first cold of the season is not doing me any favors.

I often become infatuated with certain foods for a certain amount of time. Right now it just happens to be strawberry oatmeal. The time before was apples. And before that it was pretzels. Mmm.
But eventually I move on. Yuuum.

I got letters from both of my lovely missionaries yesterday. Much, much needed.

My brother wrote my family and sadly enough, he is forgetting English. Weird.. There were a few times in his letter where he obviously had to look in his translating dictionary to find the right word. He used words like "unavoidable" and falsified".
That is just not my brother I tell you. [He's in Brazil for those of you who don't know.]
And also, he dreams in Portuguese. So strange to me. I adore that boy and miss him greatly.

And then Logan is getting transferred, I'm so happy for him :) He is doing well and loving his experiences. He's an amazing example to me, and always fills his letters with stories that make me laugh out loud.

Well, this has been a slightly successful post. I do love you blog, my dear. I hope this cold goes away fast. Or faster than fast. I feel blleeehck.

I'm trying to enjoy life right now.. Take a step back and take life slower, I don't always have to be in a rush, you know?

Laura.

2 comments:

ali said...

Dear Laura, I love you:) I hope you're feeling better. I love your new blog..i love the style and everything..it makes my day reading it. I love all of the picture..they're amazing! I love you..well because you're you..and you're my best friend. I miss you a ton:'( Smile baby girl

Sloany said...

Hahahaha. I laughed out loud at the part about Andrew saying "falsified." Haha. Oh boy. Me and you need to have a big hang out party with Logan and Andrew and Erik when everyone's back...I'm pretty sure it'd be the funniest thing ever. I love you!! It's been weird not to read anything from you on here for two whole days...haha. Can't wait to see you tomorrow :) :)