Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Tidbits I Want To Share

All the time, I think: "Hey, I should post this on my blog."
And then I think to myself: "No one cares about any of that."
So.
Here's the deal.

I am about to post some of the most objectless [that is a word, right?] thoughts I've had in the last little while.
If you agree with any of them, let me know I'm not alone!
And if this post bores you, I apologize for that.

As I hear gushy, lovey dovey, way-too-personal, conversations amongst couples, I pair it with the sound of throwing up over and over again in my head. I really, honestly, do.
I really, really, really, hate my job.
I said I quit Dr. Pepper. I lied.
Today I full on let out my scream. It's the best meditation for when you're frustrated.
I adore people with lisps, young or old, I adore it.
Every now and then I want to let our pet rabbit run free. Forever. Her name is Beth. Short for Macbeth.
I hate ex boyfriends. Scratch that. I hate the one ex boyfriend I have. Not just because he's an ex. I'm totally over that fact. I hate how he is a jerk to everyone. Ultimate D bag.

Well there you have it, the colors of the rainbow.
Sorry for this super unaimed post.
Here is some super random pictures to go along with.



I adore the fair. Allergies.. Not so much.


We look like such posers.


I hope yall have a lovely week. Stay busy. xox Laurlabelle.

3 comments:

Shelby Lea said...

I really love you. Every thought you have is important. Just because it is "boring" doesn't mean it isn't important. It deserves a chance to be "written". I will have you know that this post was most definitely not boring, you are anything but that. You are wonderfull, beautiful, and talented. I am glad you are my family and that that will never change.

Laura Em said...

I love you SO MUCH. You are so sweet and I seriously needed to hear that.
xoxo. I love you Bee.

Shelby Lea said...

I love you to La, more than you will ever be able to comprehend. [: