Friday, October 1, 2010

October First.

October First.

SENSES.
I'm seeing: the fan, blowing back and forth. the green sweater I'm wearing. my pink binder.

I'm feeling: the sickening vinyl of the cheap chairs at the school: suctioning on to my legs --the curses of wearing a dress.

I'm hearing: the fan. the clicking of the keyboard - inconsistent and loud. people flirting.

I'm smelling: air? having a cold makes this sense very useless.

I'm tasting: Life cereal. Mm. and capri sun.

Can you believe it's already October..? I certainly can. Life is going by slowly it seems like. Ha. Who knows?

Last night I was watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
There was a little girl who was disabled, but she had the best attitude.

I decided I'm going to try and be like her.
My life is truly great, I have so much, I'm blessed with so much.
I'm also trying to spend less money on food. I have food at my house that is perfectly good. No need to go out and spend a bunch.
I am honestly trying to have a fresh start.

Smiling, Laura Lu.

No comments: