Monday, September 6, 2010

Real Quick

Uhm. Hate to break it to all my wonderful blog followers, but I'm quitting the 30 day challenge... Sorry.. Haha. I wasn't strong enough!! But I just miss blogging about everything I love to blog about. Updates fa life;

Still looking for a new job
Talked to Miss Ali for 1:13:53 today on the phone (: Great talks about life and love and such
Great phone call from Er Bear today
Lava hot springs was AMAZING; So much fun. I have many photos to upload as well.
Uhm.... That's about all.
Tomorrow is late start. That made my life.

I hope all are well and that everything is okay will yall.
I know everything happens for a reason.
Hang in there, if you need hope, hang on.
It'll be okay in the end.
There is a path; there is a way for us all.

All my love!!! xoxoxo

No comments: