Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This is the cutest blog (:

I love this blog.
I adore it. It really is all about the little things.
Click and read. I know you'll enjoy (:

Here are some of my favorite, little things about life:

Small towns.
Jumping in the white lines on the crosswalk.
Having a picnic in a tree.
Big, floppy hats.
Crocheted blankets.
Friends you can laugh with.
Friends you can cry with.
Yellow flowers.
Getting letters in the mail.
Falling asleep to the sound of a baseball game.
Eating raw cookie dough.
Singing off key, in the shower, or in the car.
Finishing a book that you hated at the beginning, but love at the end.
Using big words.
Dressing like it's the 80s.
Being me.

3 comments:

paislea said...

thanks for visiting and following my blog!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Laura Em said...

For sure! Feel free to follow mine (:

Laura Marie said...

You're the sweetest! :)