Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day Twenty Two. Nicknames.

I am so upset and angry and I just had the worst day at work.
It was an amazing day.. And then work came and I tried to have a good attitude and it all just SUCKED.
AH.
I am sick of this stupid 30 day challenge. But I will complete it. I am so close.

Nicknames (All that I have been called or am still called, whether I hate them or not) :

Laur-la-belle.
Crazy walker.
Furry Night.
Lu.
Lu Berry.
Laur.
Lemily.
Lemmers.
Lem.
Lauraem.
Lemon.
And offffff course.
LAURA (:

(Random picture of me)

Holla.
Sorry for such a negative and crappy post. Btw. I won't be able to do the challenge for the next few days, b/c I will be in lava hot springs for labor day weekend. Yesss. I need this break so friggin much.
But. I'll try to do it from my email on my phone. We'll see.
xoxox.

Laur.
P.S. I am looking for a new job :P

2 comments:

grace. said...

IM GOING TO LAVA HOT SPRINGS!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Jessica said...

Sorry that you had a bad day. Hopefully you had an amazing weekend that more than made up for it!