Friday, July 2, 2010

AAAAAAAAHAHAHA. Sorry, I'm a spaz.

Do you ever just get the giggles inside of you? And you feel like you are going to burst? For no good reason!? That is how I feel right now. Haha, I feel like I need to go do a crazy dance and run a mile.. Too much energy inside, just waiting to burst out.

I have the weekend off work. And I'm thrilled. Fourth of July weekend. Should be interesting. :) I love fireworks. Ah. These festivities make me miss Logan. We did all of this stuff together last year! And he is miles and miles away. Oh well, I'll just spend it with good friends. Mmm. I love July.

My sisters have been gone for the past two days. Not going to lie. It's been pretty nice and quiet around here. I feel like an only child. My brother in Brazil, the girls in Spanish Fork. Still, I'm ready for us all to be back together again.

Watched 'The Notebook' last night. Still in love with that movie as much as I was the first time I saw it. I don't even remember the first time I saw it. Hah.

The streaks in my hair have to be gone by Sunday.... :( Hmm. So what if I don't?!?!
We'll see I guess..

Have you ever just become really tired of your name? I hate being called: Laura, Laur, Lu, Lem, anything. Right now I am sick of being Laura. I would like to be someone else. Can people start calling me Grace or something? I mean, I like myself. The title is bugging though.

I want to go to New York. So badly.

All my love, Me.

No comments: