Thursday, July 1, 2010

Regret

I can't stand people not liking me.. But I truly do deserve it.
I wanna apologize to her. But I'm scared she'd just hate me even more for it. :/

What is better? To apologize and still be hated? Or to just leave it alone?

I don't know.....


Not that she would ever see this: But I'm sorry.. I wish I could go back and change every decision I ever made that hurt you.

Now I just need to master actually doing that..
I wish people actually read this blog. Hah.

I'm a wuss.

Laur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, i don't know what the issue is, and it's none of my business, but i can still tell you that to apologize, and still be hated, is much better than just leaving it alone. Trust me, you would feel a lot better to apologize, and not have that on your shoulders. if the person who is hurt doesn't forgive, then it's their problem, but you will still feel so much better!! i hope that this will help you, love you!

Laura Em said...

You are right! Thanks Amanda. I think I will try doing that..
I love you too! :)