Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time to update?


So, from the new picture you can see some changes. Short hair (looks terrible in that picture, I promise it looks better when it is straight) and Adam. My boy. [I must refrain from calling him my boyfriend, my parents are pretty strict on the mattter.] More about him later.

Life is.. eh.. Getting there I guess. School is a drag. But it is the end of the term the beginning of a new one. SO excited for a new start. I need it. I need something fresh.

Dance. Oh my how I love it. This wednesday we are going to RDT, I believe, and taking a class there. Oh my how excited I am, a professional dance company. Just imagine. Also, our concert is in April. It's all about wind. Not a fan of the piece yet, but it is coming along I suppose.

My brother. In Brazil, serving the Lord. :) I am so proud of my best friend. His testimony sounds like it is growing by the minute. And weird to think he is over there speaking a different language. Who are you!?! Hah. I miss him.

Logsie. Haha, Logan I mean. Uhm.. Honestly haven't written him in a while. I need to make it up by sending him a package and some pictures. He's in Oklahoma instead of Texas now. Weird, huh? He sent me some pics from the mission. Cute.

AAAAAAAdam. Oh what a boy. Mmm. He is nearly perfect. He knows how to treat girls. Maturity is something I find very attractive I have learned these past couple months. We talk about the most random and pointless things, but I love every second of it. My favorite place to be is by him. He has suuuuuch blue eyes.

Yeah, there you have my update. Pray that I pass math.. Please. I need it.



Holla to the world.

1 comment:

Laura Em said...

This post makes me want to throw up now.. Ha. Just saying. So much can change..