Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lovings of life

Second day in a row writing on my blog? Wow. Who am I? I guess I will do anything to procrastinate my take home test due... Oh, ya know, tomorrow.

Tonight tonight tonight. Weird night, but very good night. Went to Adam's grandmother's birthday party. That boy is pretty easy to read, not gonna lie, haha. I could feel the uncomfortableness staring me in the back. Poor, sweet boy. He is so strong.. I am trying to be less offended by little things, sharing is not one of my strong points, and sharing him is even harder. Haha, but I am improving. Oh, I love to be with him. He is so random and hilarious, and he laughs at his own jokes. Which makes me laugh even harder. Mmmm. He has me wrapped around his finger.

I PASSED MATH!!!!!!!!!!! D- BABY. K. Many of you may think I am a terrible person for thinking that is a good thing, but it is a HECK of a lot better than an F. Agreed???? AGREED. Oh happy day. I am going to do so much better this term. Promise. :) [hopefully I stick to it..]

What I believe in:
Love
Karma
Faith
Prayer
Hope
Charity
My Father in Heaven
Friends who are true
Destiny

Things I don't believe in:
Love at first sight
Luck {Sorry Adam, I know you love the Irish, but i just don't}
Chance
Root canals.. Or dentists for that matter.
Long distance relationships
People deserving to die
Giving up
Homework

Yeah, those are my thoughts for the night. Just some stuff I believe. Uhhhhhh. I hate distance. And stubbornness. But when the two are put together, it makes me feel like driving 90 mph..
Mmmm. Random change of mood. I am finally going to finish my homework. Barf. Peace.

No comments: