Sunday, March 28, 2010

stab.

All good things must come to an end I suppose. I am strong though.. Some advice my friend Sloan gave to me today:
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
It's so so hard to let go of something you never thought you have to. the worst thing you could do is let this bring you down. You have got to stay busy. I want you to look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself that you are a chosen daughter of God, and that you are going to live life to the fullest for Him.

No boy is going to define you. You are beautiful, and you are exactly what you're supposed to be. Even though things didn't work out exactly how you wanted, it doesn't mean that something better isn't in store for you in the long run..
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````