Monday, October 26, 2009

TO WANDA!!!! :D

If any of you have never seen Green Fried Tomatoes, go see it. Right now. It is an older movie, but it is all about living your life. I am sick of just taking people's crap and dealing with it. So today I did something out of character. I was rude. And it's exhilarating. Not being rude just to be rude, but it was justified. I am sick of taking things and taking things and being a sweet, FAKE, little angel. I am done with it. [It all reminded me of the part where she snaps and just drives her car into those girl's corvet.] So ha and a ha!!! I'm gonna live my life and none of your bs is gonna stop me.
TO WANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3

3 comments:

Shelby Lea said...

That movie completes my soul! That made me laugh when I very first read TO WANDA! I love yelling that.

PS: This little entry is kick a! I am very proud of you. Love you!

grace. said...

my number one favorite movie. and... guess what !!!??!?! the book is even better. you REALLY need to read it :)

Laura said...

Bee: Thanks girlie :) I love you too.
Grace: i have never even heard of the book. Man, I need to find it and read.