Monday, June 6, 2011

lucky charms

where to begin this post?

i graduated.
that's cool i guess.

i got my first massage.
it was more awkward than i expected it to be.
the whole naked thing just felt a wee bit strange.
went to celebrate ali's birthday.
happy birthday you 19 year old asian!

right now it's about 1:30 am and I'm eating lucky charms.
i eat all the little graham things first.
that way i can reward myself by eating all the marshmellows at once.
i think it's a pretty great deal.

life is still pretty stressful outside of high school. who knew?
trying to figure out job stuff.. not going so well.
trying to figure out school stuff.. also not going so well.
check engine light in my car is still on..
still waiting on my new phone to arrive.. praying that the warranty covers it.

EVERYTHING IS SORE.

i'm growing tired of keeping everyone's secrets. i just want to blurt them all out.
right here.
right now.

blank told me that blank is still doing blank with blank.
and blank told me that blank has been doing blank behind my back and blank would like to know who told me about blank.
A;ELFAE;LFJ;ALJF;AEIALISFISAFKCZLKFJLKERHERALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*&%$#%$#
honestly.

so i saw "the roommate" this weekend. creep. beyond creep. just plain strange.

starting tomorrow i am putting myself back on a sleeping and eating schedule.
i have gotten majorly out of hand.
today i worked. tomorrow i work. the next day i work.
lovely.
i really actually don't mind my job.
just hate the fact that i have to work sundays.

but life doesn't always work out how you plan. better get used to it..

xo. Laura.

1 comment:

Taylor Ashley said...

Congradulations!! [i think i just spelled that wrong... but who knows? not me]

thats so exciting!! and trust me ! it does get way crazier from here! but although i did just graduate last year! and it is crazy different, growing up and all ! i wouldnt change it fot the world.

I DO THAT with my lucky charms too! well actually i used to dump the whole cereal box out on the jaccuzzi cover outside so no one could see me, and i would throw all the bran ones away and pick out the marshamllows and put them back in the box.. but i always got yelled at. plus i came to realize that you arnt left with much cereal...