Wednesday, June 15, 2011

i've been boring lately.

it's true, i have.
and who in heaven's name is going to want to read a blog post entitled "i've been boring lately."?
not many people.

i've been working working working.
i smell like subway. i was there for 7.5 hours today.

i want it to be august already.
i want to move, and move to cedar city.
i want to find out who my roommate is and plan exciting things together..
.. i hope we get along.

i want to stop stressing about money for college and find out what my fafsa gave me.
please be a lot.

i want to switch rooms to have a bigger room with a bigger closet.
i need that actually..

i obviously want a lot.
but it's all quite simple.

logan, my missionary friend, comes home in a month and 5 days.
today was his birthday.
:) happy birthday dear red head.

i have felt like i only have a few true friends lately..
for those people-- i'm truly grateful.
i love the people who give me support in my life.

i know this is a boring post.
i just don't have much going on in my life except for planning college and WORK.

i am going to trek at the end of june..
i have no idea what possessed me to do that...
ugh. regretting it already.
then family reunion and CAAAAAAAALI in july.
and school in august.
just counting the days. :]

xoxo
Laura.

No comments: