Thursday, March 31, 2011

You Could Be Happy

You're right, picture below, I could be happy.
So I should probably try and figure my life out..

I'm not sure why I keep thinking this over and over again, or what it means, so I'm just going to type it out and try and make sense of it.

I hate how everything in life is so fake.

That's my thought for this night. The world is so fake. So many people, especially people at my school are just so fake. I can hardly stand it. Why not be straight up and be yourself?
I just don't get it.

That's all that's on my mind tonight.
I have a headache.
Going to a jazz game tomorrow.
Working Saturday.
Next week is spring break, hells yes.
Seriously, I cannot wait to just party it up with no school.
Hm.
I'm tired.

Loves.

P.S. Have you seen the show 'Mobbed'? I love it.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow, i feel the same way but didn't realize it. the world is kind of fake...

And the show mobbed was on my tv for a little bit last night, but i was busy with homework and couldn't watch it.

Hope you have a good spring break!

xo, gina

Carly_dancer said...

Its so true.I hate it :( and yes mobbed is awesome!