Sunday, March 27, 2011

Alright, Imma Do This Post

Things are changing.
I always say this because, well, they're always changing.
But really, this time, they are.
I'm changing what I believe and who I've been my whole life.
Hm.
It's exciting and scary.

Life is meant to be lived to the fullest.

"Not all those who wander are lost."
And I'm not going to get lost.

I'm just gonna go on a little trip and find out more about who I am.
Cheeeeeeesy.

Right now obsessed with:
Pink Floyd.
To Be Juliet's Secret.
The Icarus Account.

and lots more. I am so obsessed with music. there is just SO much GOOD music.
and stumble. still obsessed with stumble. and facebook.
and life.
and dance.

the only thing I wish I WASN'T obsessed with: work and school.
yuck.

uhm. i'm following my gut and my heart this time; not my head.
i'm pretty excited.
i'm not gong to let life get me down.

xo Lu.

No comments: