Saturday, January 29, 2011

When was the last time..

i was this happy?

i don't really remember to be honest. :)

i find myself smiling constantly, i feel like i am where i'm supposed to be in my life and i'm doing what i need to be doing, and i'm who i am supposed to be with when i'm supposed to be with them.

it's scary because when i feel this happy, i feel like it's going to be pulled away from me.. i just want to hold on so tight.

but happiness is a choice. and i am choosing to be happy. now.

i am pretty positive i go to sleep with a smile on my face daily. (nightly?)
it's the best feeling in the world.

p.s. i'm learning bmx tricks.. kind of. okay, i still suck, but trying new things is so exhilarating. i love bmx, it's amazing.

flickr

flickr



flickr

flickr

p.s. being happy makes me not focus on words.. i hope this made sense. :]

No comments: