Monday, January 10, 2011

Today I read this. And then I cried.


“All your life you are told things you can’t do. All your life they will say you’re not good enough, or strong enough, or talented enough. They will say you’re the wrong height, or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve that. They will tell you no, a thousand times no. Until all the no’s become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.

And you will tell them yes."

It's about time I started telling people yes, no matter what.
If you read my last post, you'll know about where I stand with myself right now.
And I'm just not happy. Not yet anyways.

But that's going to change.

xox- Laura.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful post darling! i needed to read this today!
xoxo, jamie