Thursday, January 13, 2011

In a perfect world he'd say:

"What are you up to this weekend?"

I'd say ever so casually: "Just workin on Friday."

He would try to reply just as casually back: "How about Saturday, you have any plans?

Me: "Nope." -with a shrug of my shoulders.

Pause.

Him: "How about dinner?"

"Sounds great." I'd say with a smile.


That's all.


I love this little picture above. Really and truly, I love it. I need to read it daily, especially at this point of transitioning in my life.

I have been crazy stressed lately and my dad shared some advice with me:
No on is
making you stressed, you are choosing to be stressed.
So true. I've been stupid. So I'm just not going to be stressed anymore, I'm taking everything a day at a time.

I've been 'cleaning house' so to speak.

I've been getting to sleep before midnight.
Going home for lunch instead of spending money; that is actually really satisfying.
I completely shut out some people in my life that were only doing me harm; deleted old emails, ripped up old notes, blocked their websites. i'm just done; and it's... liberating. freeing.
i got a blessing from my dad.
i'm been talking about my stress instead of bottling it up.
i've stopped worrying about what i'm eating.

i'm not sure if anyone even cares about all this nonsense, but i just feel so at peace.
and i'm so grateful for this feeling.

also. suu and weber dance auditions are on the same day...
so i've been praying.
and i'm going to weber.

so there is some stress taken care of.
tomorrow is the last day of this semester.
so there is more stress taken care of.

i can do this. :]
xoo. -Laura.

No comments: