Sunday, December 19, 2010

Neat, Orderly, Lovely.

I redid my room and it feels so good. There isn't a better feeling than coming home to a clean, vacuumed, organized room.

Some may say the magazine pages are cliche, and that's fine with me, because every once in awhile I like being cliche. So thank the heavens my shoes and bags are perfectly organized. Lovely.

My closet is now very neat and it makes me oh, so happy. It goes [from left to right] skirts, vests, short sleeves, long sleeves, cardigans, sweaters, coats, and dresses.
I just like to stare at my closet now.
Also, you can't see it in this picture, but at the bottom are sets of drawers- taken out of my dresser- filled with tee shirts and sweat pants.


This once was used to hold pictures and now holds my jewelry.
So now that my book case is filled with shoes, I had to have somewhere to put my books. It created so much room and the drawers fit perfectly in the bottom of my closet!

P.S. That lovely book sitting next to my bed is The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks, my favorite author. So far, very good. I am itching to read his new book, Safe Haven.

Well there is the update on my clean room. I amaze myself sometimes. It's just so impressive to have a clean room. Hah.

I am very much in the Christmas spirit this week, I just want to give everyone their gifts already! It's my favorite part.
I finished all my Christmas wrapping today and it's a brilliant experience.

All my friends are home for the holidays and I can't wait to spend fun filled days with them. Hope y'all are enjoying your holidays!
xox -Lu.

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Look so organized! Merry Christmas and happy Holidays :-) xoxooxo