Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dance = Love

Alright kiddies. Thanks for all of your comments and for the new followers and such.
I think I'm getting back into the groove of blogging, I've forgotten how much I love it! And I think it's all the better now because I am blogging about what I want to blog about instead of thinking:
"What do people want to read? What do they want to see?"
And then I remember what someone once said to me;
"Everything deserves a chance to be written."
So if anyone is following my blog, you can read about what I want to write about. And there's my thought process for thee bloggage.

I am so grateful that this past week is over with. It was hectic, exhausted, exhilarating, tiring
.....

OKAY. NOW I AM GOING TO FREAK OUT. MY COMPUTER JUST... LET'S JUST SAY THERE WAS A VERY LARGE ENTRY HERE THAT IS NOW GONE. SO. ANGRY. Hmph. Ugh.. And it didn't even save. DEVIL. It was huge and great and wonderful.

It was all about how I want fake black glasses for Christmas, as well as the new Tegan and Sara 'Sainthood' CD.
It was all about the Christmas season and what is going on for me this week.
It was all about my Christmas shopping and the amazing time I had at the Christmas dance.
It was all about me teaching a dance class [the pictures below].
It was all about how I'm pathetically addicted to lookbook and to organizing my room.
[I use me and I a lot...]

And unfortunately, I am just too frustrated to retype it all. So you get my watered down version. Bummer.

xoxo -Laur.

P.S. Below is my calling.




No comments: