Saturday, October 2, 2010

Child-like Faith.

Please don't be overwhelmed by the amount of pictures; I know, there are quite a few.

Tonight was a very simple, calming night. I spent most of it running around outside in the fall weather with my cousins and sisters.

These kids CRACK.ME.UP. They are just so funny. It's so refreshingly nice to be able to laugh about things that are simply that; laughable. No dirty comments, no inside jokes you're left out of, no gossip. Just good humor. I love spending time with my family. And I learn so much from these children.

Then I finished the night up hanging with some friends. Friends are great.

I just feel so optimistic and hopeful in this autumn weather.

My littlest sister. Definitely the baby of the family. She is so beautiful. And that sunset!? Sheesh.


Little Dal-doo. [Dallin] He is the cutest.


Alex. It was soooo hard getting good pictures of these kids because they were always wiggling around. I loved it.


Sweet little CJ. [Calli June] Ha. She is adorable. Her shirt is filthy and she still is adorable.


Sisters. Carly and Elly.


Gorgeous sunset. Mmm. I love autumn. It was so nice outside today.


Look at this big brother comforting his little sister.. It makes me miss my big brother..


I told him to look up and that's the first thing he gave me. Feisty little guy.


My sisters were getting angry there were no pictures of me.. Ha. Such sisters.


Thanks self timer ;)


My butt looks huge.. But these little munchkins are adorable.


Unphotoshopped, Unedited, Raw, Natural, LOVE.


Elly took the camera.. Thanks for that angle baby K.


Hahaha. Never give a camera to a 7 year old..


Goofball..

The night ended with these LOVELY ladies. I've missed them so much while they've been away at college. It was nice to have them home for a weekend; to share stories and laugh and talk and analyze and tell awkward stories that would make you pee your pants.

I've just found so much faith in life's simplest and tiniest things lately. It's an uplifting idea.. To just try your best every day.

I feel like sharing my happiness, but I'm not sure how.

Love you guys. Laura.

3 comments:

miley said...

how many siblings do you have?

Laura Em said...

I have two sisters that you see here, and then an older brother who is in Brazil right now :)

Oh and to answer your earlier question: My best friend is going to Indiana State right now!

Taylor Ashley said...

I totally understand how your feeling. how you just are so freakin happy but you dont know how to express it ! hahah i love this ! and family is great !!! [: