Wednesday, September 15, 2010

thus far:

here is how my day was completed since the last post:

Cried.
Danced.
Split my toe open. Big time.
Had a Subway sandwich. :P
Filled up my gas tank [hallelujah].
Went for a drive with the Coleman.
Talked.
Delivered gas to a lady on the side of the road.. Well, helped anyways.
Listened to Pepper for the first time.
Procrastinated homework.
Fell asleep.
Worked.
Got undressed and redressed twice in my car.
Sent 48 text messages.
Held in a rude comment about someone.
Asked a guy on a date.
Worked.
Drank Dr. Pepper.
Swept and mopped.
Got on facebook.
Screamed at the radio.
Cracked my knuckles.
Sighed. A lot.

Well... I should probably go finished my homework :/ I kind of hate school. And I have a math test tomorrow. Screw it.
xox Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "held in a rude comment about someone." That's a big deal. VERY big deal. And... so... what's going on with The Coleman? Anything you want to tell me? :) -Auntie-

Laura Em said...

It is such a big deal!! Haha, thank you for understanding ;)
And Coleman is great. (: Just an awesome friend and an awesome listener.