Wednesday, September 15, 2010

so far

today:

I look like crap.
I am wearing sweats.
My ipod is freezing up.
I am starving.
I finished one math assignment, one English assignment, and one internship assignment.
I have sent 8 text messages.
I have eaten peach cobbler.
I have been on facebook twice.
I've seen two pop-ups.
I've had a bad attitude.
I've had a good attitude.
I've laughed.
I've wished I was someone else.
I've stretched.
I'm wearing red shoes.
I read two blogs.
I ate my apple. [Did you know I eat an apple EVERY day? It's great.]
I cracked my neck, my back, and my knuckles.
I flirted.
My car is running out of gas.
My nails aren't painted.
I fell asleep in seminary.
I have associated with 17 people.

I've written one blog.

P.S. Shout out to the awesome Grace. xo

1 comment:

grace. said...

LOVE YOU! and peach cobbler.