Thursday, September 9, 2010

Recently

Recently, I was going through all of my old/new/whatever posts and labeling them, because at first with my blog I didn't really understand the point of labels.

ANYWAYS. I came across a comment I've never read until now.

"You're so fake. If there's anyone in this world I can't stand it's you. Just thought I would brighten your day with my feelings :) "

I don't know who this is, or if this person even knows me. People can be so cruel. Everyone we meet if fighting a different battle, and everyone is going through something that we don't know about and we can't see.
So I vote we all think about things before we say/type/text them. Loving really isn't that hard. I am who I am.
Don't hate me until I give you a reason to.
Don't judge me until you know the whole story.
Yeah, I can be cliche. Yeah, I have issues. Yeah, I do get annoying. And yes, I can be a complainer.

BUT THAT IS WHO I AM.

If you don't like who I am, then that is too bad for you.

Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what can't change. Love deeply, and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets.

I'm just trying to live the best I can.




7 comments:

Sloany said...

Don't worry Laura. I'll find the little brat and kick them. Just kidding. But I love you :) You make ME happy :)

Laura Em said...

You're the coolest Grace. xo.
And yes Sloan. Lesss doooo it!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I totally thought about that before I wrote it, and still think it's totally true. I know you're story, and I can't stand you. Get over it. There's someone in the world that doesn't like you. And I happen to be the one!! So..Ya, That's all. Hope I brightened your day with my feelings:)

Laura Em said...

W.T.F.

Laura Em said...

You obviously know nothing about me. I honestly don't care if you like me or not, because I love me :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say I admire how you can be so confident =) You're so sweet and nice I think you're great just how you are.

Laura Em said...

Thank you!!