Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day Twenty. Your Favorite Kids Show.

Do you differentiate shows and movies? I do. But I can't choose. So I shall do both.

Lamb Chop. Wow. I don't know if yall have seen this show. [Am I old?!]
This show was GREAT. Her name was Shari, which was my grandmother's name
(I think I want to blog about her next),
and she looked a lot like my grandmother too.


This show was so cute and so fun. It entertained me as a child for sure.
This woman was splendid and charismatic.
She then died of cancer (as my grandma did), that was a sad day.
I'll love you forever Lamb chops!



Oh Aladdin.


ALADDIN. My favorite movie as a child, and still one of my favorites.

Sure, you'd expect me to love Cinderella or Snow White or Beauty and the Beast, just like every little girl who grew up in the 90s.

Nope. Me and my brother could watch this show for weeks on end and not tire of it. I love the thrill and the action and how Aladdin was different than all the rest of those stuck up princes. <3>

3 comments:

Anna said...

LAMB CHOPS. They came and did a concert one time in Salt Lake and it was one of the best shows that I've ever been to.

Laura Em said...

Hahah. Are you for reals?! Legit.

Rachel said...

Aladdin=good teenagers take off all their clothes..! haha