Monday, August 30, 2010

Day Nineteen. Free Write.

Oh how lovely! I love this. Today I went to the library and I just went book crazy. I love to read! Here is my reading list for this next week. It is going to be a lovely Labor Day Weekend up at our friend's cabin. Splendid.



Mmm. I can't wait to get crackin on these books.
But first off, I'm going to go running!
Get a fresh start.

Whether it's take a drive with your best friend and the windows down, have a chat with someone you don't know very well over ice cream, make a happy playlist on your ipod and go for a walk, paint --even if you aren't very artistic, bake a pie.

Go do something! Live your life. Get off this computer and stop feeling crappy.
Be the person you want to be.

"To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions." William James

My love to all. :) Start off fresh.
Laura Emily.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I love to read too!!! xo