Saturday, July 10, 2010

worst. week. ever.

dont make me capitalize things. k? not in the mood.
wow. worked 30 hours this week. my legs kill, i smell like subway. ugh.

lost one of my best friends. lost potential of something i really wanted badly. something so bad i could practically reach out and grab it. i KNEW she was going to have an ulterior motive. wahla. you are super. i miss people being who i thought they were. lame. i hate when the one person you thought would be there forever and ever, isn't.

the more i grow up, the more i realize that even though family are the people who can make me go crazy, they're the people who love me the most. we're forever. so eat it, temporary people.

idk what to do. i've forgiven. but second chances? don't really believe in them anymore.. hmmm. i never know when second chances applicable!

when is ANYTHING applicable??? i wish there was a handbook for when to say and do the right things.. guess that'd be prayer. huh.

gunnight. me and my dr pepper are going to watch tv.

love laura

No comments: