Thursday, July 8, 2010

My friend gave me some advice today: Never date someone who wears wife beaters. I've learned this two times over. TRUTH.

Today, I heard someone who actually said they READ my blog. I feel so awesome.

NO WORK TOMORRRRRROW :D

It's 12:12.... Should I make a wish? Nah. Nothing to wish for.

You guys. This is a really pointless blog post. I am just at a loss for words....

Feels like half my world ended tonight, and at the same... I am having a hard time caring. Why? Has it just not hit me yet??? :/ Idk.

My mom asked me what I'm doing. I said blogging. She asked what the point is.

I DON'T KNOW DANG IT.

Hah. G'night. Laura.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

because blogging is a great outlet for feelings. :D that's why!

Laura Em said...

TRUTH! HA.
Thanks girl :) It was nice seeing you yesterday.

Anonymous said...

There is a definite point to blogging. It is journalizing. It is how you felt at this point in your life which is a form of family history. It is a way to keep some sanity. It can alleviate loneliness. Don't stop.
- Auntie -

Laura Em said...

So true!!!! :) I said the thing about journaling. You so get me. I love you.