Friday, July 16, 2010

Things are breaking :(

My computer has been screwed up all day... BAH. My mom would be pissed if she knew I was using it right now, because we 'don't have protection'. But we do, she just doesn't know it. Annnnd, my phone is falling apart and my two year contract ends next month. Help.

Today I bought some flowers and planted them. They're mine. I still need to name them. (: I also did.. A whole lot of nothing. Watched the game with my dad. The experience itself was great. Peanuts and Twizzlers. :) Spending time with the pop.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. Alas. Rockies lost. 3 to 2. :( Darn. Lol. Oh well.
Then I went on a bike ride... And thought, listened to my ipod, went through some sprinklers. Every single silver Honda made me wonder, but I tried not to overthink it.

SIGH. I miss being a kid when life was simple. Yeah?

No comments: