Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Day.

Just a great, great day. Yeah... I'm still hanging in there. I'm still hurt/hurting A LOT. But it was just such a good day I have to tell yall about it. :)

Woke up.
Scriptures.
Went back to sleep.
Woke up again.
Did my chores.
Went to Ali's house.
Talked and talked and talked. About boys, life, auras. I want an aura reader to read me.
Jammed to music in her bathroom.
Did my makeup.
Went to Costco for samples and more goodies.
Walmart run for Dr Pepper.
Watched 'The Hills'. Lol. Funny show.
Left Ali's house.
Home.
Watched a new 'Hannah Montana' episode with my sister. HAH.
Went to Elise's.
Did my hair.
Drove to North Salt Lake.
COOLEST FREAKING PHOTO SHOOT I'VE EVER DONE. She is amazing. Just saying. In an awesome abandoned house. Just so cool. Did a dance photo shoot too. I'll post some asap.
Went to Elise's house.
Looked at pictures.
She ate pizza.
Went home.
'Talked' with my parents. Lol. I guessed what they were going to say, I set them straight. Everything ended well.
Ate some fish with my dad, littlest sis, and Elise.
Went to Subzero. Got rice milk ice cream. Dr Pepper flavored. It was NASTY. Never again. Especially not for four dollars.
Sat and ate and talked outside. Just me and Elise still. Laughed. CRAZYness. Really. We are so crazy together.
Went into smoochies to... do... something.. Lol.
Drove to Sam's house screaming 'WOOT TO LIFE' out the window.
Played PIG and basketball at Sam's with Sloan and Erik and Elise, and of course, Sam.
Real fun.
Drove home.
Saw a dead cat.
Home.
Blogging.
Tada. Here I am.

It was just such a FUN FILLED SUMMER day. Ah. I loved it.
Annnnnnd. I don't have to work tomorrow again!! Three days off in a row? Best thing that has happened in a long time. Long, long time.

Yesterday, I said goodbye to a dear, very close friend to me. But I can't be hooked on that addiction anymore. It was bringing me NOTHING but unhappiness. Truly. I know if someone loves you, they'll let you go. It's hard... But everything happens for a reason. I'm sure there are better things in store. Like one of my FAVORITE quotes from Marilyn Monroe:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

SO TRUE. Right? I will keep this quote in my heart the next couple months.

Anyways. What a fabulous day. My new word of the day: PREMIUM. Hahahaha. I love you Leash.

I needed today. Exciting things coming up. Rockies vs. Reds tomorrow. Watching it with my dad.. His team, and my team. SO SCARED. Ah. I love my dad.
Then Saturday going for a Dr. Pepper run with my wondrous auntie. :)
The things in store are pretty darn exciting.

All my love, Laur.

P.S. I'm worried about myself. I have zero appetite today. I ate 20 pringles and half a piece of fish.. Uh dear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I love it! I love knowing that you see life going on in wondrous, special, fun ways with people who appreciate and enjoy you. I love my Lemmers! I have now used the word "love" a total of four times counting the one where I'm talking about the word "love." Oops... five times. Well, it's better than hate. :) I'm such a nerd.

Auntie

Laura Em said...

Hahaha. I love the word love. :) So it's all good. Ah. I love you :) So excited for Saturday, by the way. Mwah.