Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Thursday Tennis

Two days in a row blogging? I'm on a roll.

Speaking of rolling, that's most of what the ball did on the tennis court this morning. My lovely friend Sloan has us get together two mornings a week to play tennis.

Not gonna lie, I suck at tennis.
Kind of like life.

I am pretty bad with aim. Sometimes I hit myself with the racket, on accident. Sometimes I don't have enough power; sometimes I have too much.

Life is a lot like tennis.

My aim is usually way off with people. I can read people really well, but my aim is always off on trusting. I trust very few people now. And even then, they still always almost break it.
I hit myself in the head with a racket... Yeah. I beat myself up a lot. Sometimes on accident, sometimes on purpose. Either way. I make stupid decisions. A lot.
Sometimes I don't have enough power.. Not strong enough to go on. Sometimes I am just weak.
Too much power: I get out of control a lot. Crazy.

Not a good tennis day today, needless to say.

No comments: