Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re: I'm changing the subject.

Okay. So this really random email I sent to one of my best friends is now being turned into a blog! Here you go:

My back/ neck still hurts :/ pooka. So I haven't seen you in two whole days. What the freak. Haha. I miss you :( i miss these past couple weeks too. They were good..

I hate orange soda.
I love just about every movie. It's rare that I don't like a movie. Have you seen 'Love Happens'? Ooo. I saw it last week, loved it. :)
My aunts are my role models. Each one of them is so special. My Aunt Shannon and I are a lot alike, we both say 'Sheesh' pretty often. Hah.
My earphones are currently tangled.
I think I will go for a bike ride today, maybe out to lunch with Matthew Montgomery.
I read your blog, I'm embarrassed by the web address of it.
I have a quote book, just full of quotes I love. I haven't added to it in a while, I think I'll do that this week.
Siiiiiiiigh. I love baseball. I love watching it especially.. Mmm. I could watch baseball all day. Really, I could. The Rockies won their game last night! 10 to 6. That is right baby!
Yesterday we got an email from my brother and six pictures. He is so cute. :) He told me he was proud of me and it made me cry..
Have you read any more of the Book of Mormon?
Me and Sloan have started to call each other every night and we're reading the Book of Mormon together and then say what we like about it. She is a kindred spirit and a bosom friend.
Wow. You know what I miss doing? Watching Anne of Green Gables all day. Ooooh. I love that show.
I rarely have a temper. I think I controlled it as a child because I watched my dad lose his so much.
I think I'm going to turn this into a blog after I send it to you. :)
I'm gonna learn how to drive stick shift in the next couple weeks and I'll have a car. I can come visit you sometimes! I'm scared.. Haha.
I love love reading. I love reading any books. Ooo. I need a good book.

Hey. I love you. Hope you are having a good day at work. I have to go back to work today after two weeks off. It is going to SUCK. I might not survive. :/
Lu.

2 comments:

grace. said...

umm you and i are a lot alike hun. and what you said about rarely having a temper is exactly same as me! my dad is always getting mad...

Laura said...

Haha. Oh wow :) Awesome. I love your blog by the way. It's fabulous.