Monday, May 31, 2010

Salivating

I am salivating for school to be over. Does that even make sense? I dunno... If it doesn't to you, it does to me :P

Really though. Summer is going to be bomb. :) I hope... I shall try and make the most of it. Sometime soon I will write my summer list down here. Either that or in a Facebook note. Yes, I shall do it in a facebook note. But yeah, hope this summer will rock.

On Saturday me and Ali went to Gateway and had a blast :) And she got me the best late birthday present I have ever received :) We went to Forever 21 and I got, a new purse, a new wallet, two new indie head band things, a tank top for over my bikini, and some dorky but awesome sunglasses. :) I love shopppping. And Ali is the best kind of company around. I love her SO much.

She is getting baptized this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :D :D :D I am so proud of the person she is.

Exciting things coming up. Just need to get tomorrow [my last real day of school out of the way. Look out summer :) Here I come.

...I also might be becoming a supervisor at work.. More hours.. Meh. Oh well :) More money.
Also getting a car soon. Need to find one for a reasonable price!!

Love always, Laura Emily Morrow.

No comments: