Thursday, May 20, 2010

Allllllllrighty.

Ventation, here I come.. Pretty positive ventation isn't a word.

So I've been without my phone for three days. My choice. WEIRD, I know. But I couldn't handle people's CRAP anymore. So many people texting me. So much crap. I didn't need it.
...Started getting depressed.
...Started getting stressed.
...Started feeling sick to my stomach.
...Started wanting to make myself throw up.
...Started feeling like a horrible person.
GOOD BYE PHONE :) Not forever.. Idk, probably till Saturday.
But right now, it's NICE not having it with me. Much less drama that way..

....So. Like I said in my last post, I've been trying to fly away.. Sorta working. I guess. People keep breaking my wings though. Just LET ME FLY. Seriously... I've been feeling.. Lonely. But I really do love the people in my life. And without my phone, I've been getting closer to my family :) Especially my sisters. Awe, they so cute. I love em.

Anyways. Bleh. I still smell like Subway. Probably because I'm still in my Subway clothes. But I needed "someone" to vent to. I just wish life would get on with itself, ya know??? I'm so over people's crap. Ha. Smirk smirk smirk. That little girl is so funny... I could laugh at how funny it is. Really. PEOPLE. SEE THE LIGHT.

Meh. That's all.