Sunday, April 18, 2010

WHAT is the point in blogging when all your blogs end up being about the same thing?

i end up at the same place. night after night. day after day. missing him.
why should i even miss him? bet he doesn't miss me. bet he is spending all of his time holding her.. ya know what's stupid? still wish it was me..

i think everyday i am getting better and moving on.. but then that time of night rolls around where i start thinking about the past. about memories. first time at his house. first time i met his family. firsts. lasts. just good times.
broken inside. and wishing that somehow i could cover it all up like he does. or maybe he isn't covering it up, maybe he really is, truly happy.. maybe he didn't love me after all. i just wish he would let me know. he misses me. he's hurting.. something. Leash says he's trying to pull an Edward and 'disappear'... guess what. he isn't disappearing.

sorry all my blogs have reverted back to him.. unfortunately.. he is always on my mind.


All my love. Lu

No comments: