Saturday, April 17, 2010

missin and movin

i miss my brother. he was the boss. I miss saying boss, and having someone to smile knowingly at. i miss summer days drivin around with Logan. i miss his funny, raised eyebrows look. i miss when i was young, and people weren't so messed up. i miss being so, well, not messed up. i miss having a clear complexion. i miss when i had the drive to do homework. i miss having the drive to read my scriptures. i miss putting my hair in braids. i miss having the vcr in my family room. i miss having time to watch tv. i miss when my sleep schedule wasn't so messed up. i miss when i actually used to like eating subway. i miss falling asleep texting adam. i miss loving him. i miss not being angry. i miss a lot of things. but there are many things that have come that have made me happier too :) i am moving along with my life the best way i know how, and even without these things, i am still me :)

In the wise words of All American Rejects: "Move Along, Move Along, Like I know ya do. And even when your hope is gone, move along, move along, just to make it through."

Movin Along ;)

No comments: