Monday, November 7, 2011

New Chapter

I don't think I could have thought of a more cliche title.

I'm going to start blogging at least weekly again.
That, my friends, is not an empty promise.

And why? Because as my platitude of a title says, I'm starting a new chapter.

I've moved into a new apartment with two other girls. They're both on the rugby team and both swear like sailors. Which means I have begun that habit as well.
There is never a dull moment.

Long story short, we, along with about three hundred students got kicked out of our on campus housing and were forced to relocate. You can read the story here.
Disaster to say the least.

I broke up with recent boyfriend. Things like that are hard, but it's for the best.

I am beginning to love Cedar City. So many mini hippie shops here. Which means awesome posters and great jewelry for cheap cheap cheap.
And as a college student, that's my favorite word. Actually, I should probably say inexpensive. Doesn't sound very classy to say my favorite word is cheap.. Hah.

I have so much I feel like I want to say right now, but another time I suppose.

Xoxo Lu

No comments: