Sunday, June 26, 2011

If I Choose

I am going to start laughing more and crying less.
I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself.
I'm going to start wearing more fun and spunky outfits like I wore today.
(I would post a picture.. But I can't figure it out via iPad. Any tips would be very appreciated!)

I'm going to continue to ride the pink, beach bike. Everywhere I can.
And continue listening to the oh so wonderful voice of Andrew Allen; if you like goodness, I would suggest checking him out.
And Parachute. He Is We. Damato. I Call Fives. Sparks The Rescue.
Greatness of all sorts.
In fact, I want to be listening to music 23 out of 24 hours of the day.

Hang out more with people who matter to me and I matter to them.
And less with people who don't.

Smile more. Why not?

Make more friends and less enemies.
I'm going to stop caring about what I eat.

I've started going to the gym every friday. And I'm going to continue to do it. And feel great.
I'm going to just wear my hair curly every day, let it loose, let it go wild.

More juice.

I went to the farmers market and got henna and had delicious samples.
Went on a blind date last night to a Real soccer game. What a blast.
Went to two concerts this week, both so different and so enjoyable.

I do lead a lovely life.
So what if continual hardships come my way? Nothing I can't handle, yeah?

I am going to stop going out and spending money on food.
Im going to dance in more places, and take chances. And risks.

Goodness. Today is an epiphany sort of day.

Much love, Laura.

No comments: