Sunday, April 10, 2011

sick

i'm sick.
i'm so sick.
not only do my teeth and gums hurt, and my stomach [just threw up] and my head is pounding.
but my spirit is sick.

i've lost part of myself this past week.

not trying to be dramatic. but i really don't know who i want to be anymore.
i need two seperate lives. my party life, and my goodie church life.
both would make me happy; just in different ways.

it has been a spring break i will never forget.
some good ways; some bad ways.

tomorrow i'm going to a rocket to the moon concert.
so stoked.
they are playing with runner runner and go radio. it should be a good time.
much needed.

there are very few people who are my true friends right now.
and for that, i am very grateful.

i miss my brother. and i need him badly right now.

this week i'm gonna kick school in the trash.
just you wait and see.
i hope..

xo.


p.s. this photo made me cry.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I know what you are saying when you said you lost some of yourself this week. Dude, we all make mistakes and learn from them. Even if it takes a long ass time. Stay the way you are Laura. Be who you know you are. I love you so much.